Thursday, January 17, 2013

introduction

Welcome to my travel blog!  Woo Hoo!  This is a place where I will share my travels with anyone who cares.  If you know me then you know that Hawaii is my happy place.  Travelling to Hawaii is the thing I look the most forward to in my life each year.  I'd say I travel to Hawaii more than the average bear and I probably enjoy more too!  When did this obsession start?  Who knows, I feel like I've been connected to the islands my entire life.  Before I was even born, I was swimming around in my Mother's belly in Hawaii so I'd like to think it began there.  My parents took my sister and I to Maui a few times when we were little, so it just continued to grow for the rest of my life.  I studied Geology in college and even managed a trip to the Big Island as a class in school, awesome!  Seriously, when I found out about that class I decided my major.  So, now I will have to warn you of a few things:  1.  I am not a particularly good writer, please forgive me.  2.  I am not particually witty or funny, so sorry. and 3. I do not own a fancy professional camera and have models as family members.  Whew, so glad to get that off my chest.  Writing is scary, but at least I know that through this blog I can document my travels (spelling, grammar and puncuations errors included) and THAT will be better than just posting a million photos on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment